Pork Meat recipe (3)
Ingredients: Wuhua pork roll 74 kg, salt 1.08 kg, 87C boiled water 60 kg, ginger 0.7 kg, soy sauce 13.2 kg, green onion 2.8 kg, white sugar 3.4 kg, MSG 0.28 kg, syrup 0.96 kg, honey 0.72 kg, Japanese sake ( 15 degrees) 3 kilograms, 3 grams of miso, 5 kilograms of dip juice.
Dip juice formula: 5 kg of soy sauce, 2 kg of sugar, 5 kg of water. System of law:
(1) Preparation of raw materials: Raw materials were prepared according to the above ratio, in which green onions were cut into segments, and ginger was made into ginger.
(2) boiled meat: first put the 87C boiling water in the pot, then put the five-flowered pork roll, then put the salt, ginger, soy sauce, green onion, sugar, monosodium glutamate, syrup, honey, Japanese sake and miso into the pot In the middle, cover the lid, ignite for 90 minutes, turn off the heat and then simmer for another 10 minutes. Open the lid and take out the five-flowered pork roll. The boiled gravy in the pot is ready for use.
(3) Dip juice: Mix the dip juice and the pork juice in a mass ratio of 1:1. Mix and evenly sprinkle on the cooked pork belly to ensure that the surface of the pork belly is completely stained with juice.
(4) Bagging and quick freezing: Pack the five-flowered pork rolls with the juice, one bag per bag, and then bag them in a freezer room of -35~-30C for 40 minutes.
(5) Preservation: The product is obtained after quick freezing, and the storage temperature of the product is below -18C.
WELCOME TO CONSULT